Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How much is a plane ticket from seol to tokyo?

Yeah, I really can't find a place to find this out so maybe some one can help me. I already have to spend $1,760 for a plane ticket to korea and from threre I want to go to Tokyo for a couple of days, but I have to go back to korea from tokyo. So how much will a round trip ticket from seoul to tokyo be?|||I searched for your route:





Your Flight to Tokyo, Japan (TYO)


Departing: Sun, May 4 - Returning: Sat, May 10 | 1 Adult





United


Flight 882 12:05pm


Seoul, South Korea (ICN) 2:25pm


Tokyo, Japan (NRT) 2hrs 20min - Nonstop


$575 per person (Round Trip cost)|||to know the best information for travel, travel tips airlines, hotels, cruise, airports and air travel, airfares , car rental, airport car rental to any destinations around the world search through www.efeiz.com , inside search box you will find big discussion boards, and lot鈥檚 of travel related articles, hope you can find best answer there.





www.efeiz.com


good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment