Friday, September 23, 2011

How much does hiring a pilot with a small plane cost?

I was wondering how much it would cost for me to pay a pilot (specifically Alaska) to fly me in a small water plane to fly me to a desired lake somewhere in the southwest wilderness area in Alaska. It is a confusing question, but I am just trying to find general rates for a small water plane and pilot to fly me to a lake.





Is there anyone that is even willing to do this? Possibly every 4 months specifically.





Thankyou!|||I'm assuming you want to leave from Anchorage. And I'm assuming you will want to stay for a while. You will pay the hourly rate for the aircraft plus pilot. Probably around $200/hr. You will also have to pay for the return trip since he's not making any money sitting there. Check out the link below.|||There are many pilots in Alaska who do that kind of thing. I have no idea of cost, but you should be able to find out by looking up some airports in AK and calling them. The people there can most likely put you in touch with one or more pilots.

No comments:

Post a Comment