Friday, September 16, 2011

How can I shave or plane an aluminum door?

I'm remodeling an office for my gf's dad. The carpet guys just came and put down carpet with padding, not sure why since offices generaly do not have padding but now two doors won't open very well. One a black aluminum double doorway and the other is a wooden door. How do I shave or plane an aluminum door so it will open and close properly? I'm in Aurora, IL, where could I get this done, if you knwo of a specific business great but if u don't know the area what type of business could do this for me?|||you could remove the door and grind it..... and its not that hard of job and really you could look in phone book under hanndy man or look under door repair try yahoo local it works great right hand side of start up page at or about the top of page|||Wrong Category.

No comments:

Post a Comment