Friday, September 23, 2011

What Can I bring on a plane to keep me occupied for 2 hours?

I flying on southwest, they said that I get 2 bags free, do you think that it would include my carry on?





I was planning on bring a backpack and a laptop on the plane would the teh laptop be included as a carry on ( i know the backpack is) THANKS!|||You can bring a backpack and a laptop as a carry-on. Please bare in mind that the laptop should fit inside the backpack but you will be asked to take it out when going through security.





You are allowed one carry on and two checked pieces of luggage.





You are not allowed to use electronic equipment while taking off and landing so the flight attendants will ask you to turn off your video recording equipment if you use any. Sorry.





A 2 hour flight will be over in a second. Bring a book, watch a dvd on your laptop, bring some music of just have a snooze. A third of the flight will be taking off and landing pretty much so don't worry about occupying yourself.|||Just watch a film or listen to some music, two hours is nothing. I take train journeys longer than that each week!





People do take videos of takeoff and landing, but it is strictly forbidden. If your caught by the cabin crew they will possibly take the device off you for the remainder of the flight.|||Two hours? I rarely have flights that short!





Seriously, if you can't occupy yourself with your own thoughts for that long, I feel sorry for you.|||Lets see... the laptop would be a carry-on. You can video tape the landing and take off, but it may be blurry. although the laptop may be counted as an additional carry-on|||I brought my iPod when I travelled for 2 hours to San Francisco. Then another 8 hours to Sydney, Australia. I brought my laptop too lol|||you can video tape the take off and landing because i have seen it happen.i don`t know the rest|||bring a laptop,ipod video etc provided it doesnt exceed the carry on limit otherwise u have to pay extra|||read, music, watch movies|||book


nope


have to ask about the laptop





how do you plan on videotaping if you are inside the plane?

No comments:

Post a Comment