Friday, September 16, 2011

How old does a minor have to be to be unaccompanied on a plane?

I'm going to visit a friend in Minnesota in August. I live in NY and I am 14 years old, but I turn 15 in September. Is there a restriction age on how old I have to be to go on a plane alone? Or can I go on a plane alone? I've heard of kids younger than me going on planes alone. And, are there any fees for an unaccompanied minor on a plane?|||you should be just fine flying alone.





the only time there is a fee is when you want the flight attendant to accompany you on and off the airplane (which means they'll walk you from the gate to the curb where your ride is waiting). the fee is usually 100 dollars or so.





just make sure your parents tell you EXACTLY where to go and what to do when going through security and when boarding/getting off the airplane.





don't stress over it-you can always find an airport employee to direct you on where to go and what to do





hope this helps!!|||At least 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment