Friday, September 23, 2011

What are my chances of getting bogus plane tickets from the internet sites like cheapflights?

I'm wondering what my chances are if I purchase plane tickets over the net. Am I going to get bogus tickets or no tickets. Give the company money and never see the ticket at all.|||On line you get an Itinerary. you just print it out and that's called an e-ticket.. you show that at the airport and they give you your seat assignment and boarding pass there.. so print it our and you麓ll be fine.. They are not bogus at all, that's how i have been flying for years now..





Take care..





Bcn_mimosa from Barcelona, Spain|||Help me out Richard. What could I have done to improve my answer? I'll check back later.

Report Abuse


|||Cheaptickets is fine. Every company makes errors occasionally, but it costs a company more money to make errors, than it does to just get it right, so they tend to do what it takes to get it right.





If it's a company you've never heard of, do some research--just Google them, and maybe also check BBB in the city where the company is registerered, to see if there have been unresolved complaints.





It's also good practice to book with a credit card, so you have some buyer protection. The day after the charge is made, check your account to make sure the charge went through properly (correct amount). Also, verify your itinerary with the airline--via their website, call centre, or with MakeMyTrip.com. Each flight leg should say "CONFIRMED." If it does not, ring the airline immediately. (This is rare, but it can happen).

No comments:

Post a Comment