Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is a good type of rc plane that is somewhat cheap and good for beginners?

I have about $100 dollars spending money. Are there any suggestions for a good beginner plane.|||EPP Electric RC Airplane's are very light weigh and hence durable. They're ideal for beginners and are easy to fly due to their high power to weight ratio.





The Kyosho EPP Sukoi Electric RC Airplane comes complete with everything you need to fly, and comes in at just $85. http://www.review-a-gadget.com/Kyosho-EP鈥?/a>|||you should get a hobbyzone champ they are cheep and durable. you can also put a key ring camera on it and change the landing gear from wheels to floats

Report Abuse


|||If you want to really start, without plunking down a ton of money, you could do like I did.





It sounds silly, but I ran out to my local Wal-Mart and picked up this remote control plane that I think was put out by "air hogs". The battery operated plane looked at a glance, like a stealth fighter, but has two electric engines. The plane is made out of pressed styrafoam, but looks really nice.





It flies really well and is a good "disposable" little plane to get learning with.





In fact, it's been almost two years for me, and I still have it. Depending on the weather, I take it out and go flying when I can.





I'd suggest taking a look into this one, if only to get the feel of flying first. Plus, if it gets too bad off, you're not out too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment