Friday, September 16, 2011

How do i get a plane ticket to my girlfriend across the country?

I just bought my girlfriend a plane ticket on expedia.com to come visit me, and i was wondering how she would go about getting the ticket or how i would go about getting it to her. Do i mail it to her, can i have it mailed to her from expedia, does she pick it up at the airport, what's the deal here?





Thank you in advance to anyone who can help.


I really need some info on this.|||I'll bet there is no "ticket" to mail. All she needs is the confirmation number (and, actually, she doesn't even need that, but she does need to know when to show up at the airport, and what airline to check in with.)|||E-mail her the ticket.|||On Travelocity they usually have an area at the airport that you can put your information in the machine and they will give you the ticket, so you shouldn't need to mail her anything. Expedia is probably similar I'd imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment