Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What are good distractions for a long plane ride?

I get bored VERY easily. I took a few magazines and my iPod on a plane ride once and I was already bored 30 min. into the ride. Do you have any suggestions for good distractions I could bring along? Even better, what distractions have worked for you?|||Well, if you have a laptop you could've brought that along. I know that on planes they will let you bring one on. You could IM or surf the web while you're doing that. Or possibly play a game on your laptop as well.





And if you have a PSP (Portable Playstation) you could've brought your favorite games with that.





You also could've slept along the way if it was a long ride.





I know that there's a lot of people who sdid some of the things I listed above. Hope that helps!|||I got a book I was really interested in and waited until the day of my flight to start reading it. It must be a book, magazine that you really like so you'll be focused on them and won't realize how long the ride is.





That's worked out during a seven hour flight. I hope yours is not that longer.|||Play some computer games on your laptop, or watch some exciting movies. Thats what I usually do.|||Hand held games, word search or crossword puzzles, a good book|||sleeping hand held games and movies

No comments:

Post a Comment