Friday, September 23, 2011

What are the rules for having alcohol on a plane?

So I am going to be traveling home by plane from school and I was wondering if anyone knew what the laws for alcohol on the plane is. I know that I can't take it in my carry-on so I am wondering about the checked baggage. Also, if I am leaving somewhere where I am legal age and ending up somewhere where I am not am I still allowed to carry alcohol with me?





Oh I will be flying WestJet if you of their specific rules or anything. Thanks!|||It is permitted in your carry-on, just subject to the same limits as other liquids.





If you're flying from somewhere where you are of drinking age to somewhere where you are not, then I take it you are flying internationally. In that case customs rules come into play, and since you aren't of legal age to drink at your destination you probably also aren't allowed to bring any in.|||If you're a college student, what are you doing with alcohol in the first place? I bet your parents would be proud of you.|||if you are of legal drinking age, you can order it from the stewardess if they off it on that flight, you can not bring it on with you as no liquids can be broughton with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment