Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What are some tips for cheap international plane fares?

If my dates, times, etc. are flexible, what are your tips for the cheapest plane fares possible?





I know I can search on Orbitz, Expedia, etc. but I want to know your recommendations. Days or other things to avoid?|||Well my advice is to first book online then if travellin g long haul flights try to have as many stop-overs like two or three of them. also if u don't mmind fly economy class but in the emergency exit row for more leg room. Avoid booking 48hrs before departure as there is achance of over booking. Fly cheap airline names not the big well known ones if possible. Also try to travel on thusdays or wednesdays becasue they hav eleast amount of passengers travelling monday, friday and sunday are not advisable casue they office or weekend days. Sorry if this to long this what I have to tell you.|||LTU AIRLINES GERMANY








best rates and you can bid on airline ticket|||Last year, I found a great deal when I went to an airline's official website (www.qantas.com.au). I got a round trip from L.A. with up to 3 stops in 1 zone (they have 4 zones, I think) for $999 before tax. Avoid peak times, ie summer and school holidays (times when students and families are travelling). A great time to travel is in autumn, roughly late September to October.|||go to www.orbitz.com then enter your information. They will scramble around different air fares and companies and find the cheapest tickets availible. You can also choose to add hotel in price an select your hotel.|||The first tip for finding "cheap international plane fares" is to narrow down which countries, or at least continents, you need to travel between. If you don't, all you're going to get is smart-as* answers, or people spitting back "Orbitz" "Kayak" "airlines" or "Cheapflights.gr" their own spam link sites, etc. Edit your question to include countries and I'll check back in with some more specific advice that should be very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment