Friday, September 16, 2011

How can I get cheap plane tickets from North Carolina to Texas?

I'm fairly young and broke and in a long distance relationship, and the rising prices of plane tickets are killing me! I can't deal with going for more than 3 months without seeing my girlfriend, so I need to try to find some way to pay at least a little less for tickets. I'm traveling from the Raleigh NC airport (RDU) to the Midland Texas airport (MAF). Please help!|||This is the best website I have found for inexpesive air travel.


www.kayak.com





I know that Southwest Airlines flies to RDU and Midland/Odessa but you might have to connect through one of their hubs (HOU, LUV, BNA)|||nothing cheap these days.. and sorry about your relationship, but you can try kayak.com, or travelocity|||Hey ! You may go for American Airlines, US Airways, Continental Airlines, Airtran Airways, Delta Air Lines...... these are few good airlines for your destination. You can visit http://www.onetravel.com and discover your cheap flights to Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment