Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How can I get a really cheap plane ticket?

I'm trying to find a really cheap plane ticket from detroit to munich and I don't seem to have any luck.





Anyone know of any websites that you've been successful with in this regard?





I'm already aware of kayak, vayama, bt-store and the more general orbitz, hotwire, etc.





Please help!|||Expedia.com


Ebookers.com (only if you connect in England)





Try Airline Websites:





Ba.com


Ua.com


Aa.com


Lufthansa.com





Good luck!|||There are actually quite a few more that you probably aren't aware of. I work in the travel industry, and I always refer my clients and my friends to the website BookMe. You can compare prices on all the major travel websites and save lots of money. Good luck, and check out the link below.|||Try Tripsetc at www.tripsetc.com . They have more reasonably priced tickets in comparison with those you checked.|||See http://www.travelbargainsites.com for great, cheap travel sites.|||Watch the gas prices. When they're low, airplane tickets are probably low, too. Then check a search site like expedia.com or priceline|||I suggest comparing prices, try this website: www.everydaytravelconnections.com

No comments:

Post a Comment