Friday, September 23, 2011

How to get a jacket through a plane ride without any wrinkles?

So, I'm going to Minnesota for a debate tournament, and so I will be needing to dress in a suit. Naturally, I went and had my jacket cleaned and pressed, but now I don't know how I'm supposed to get it through the plane ride without it getting wrinkled. Any suggestions?|||Use a garment bag which allows the suit to be laid flat inside the bag. On many airlines, you can ask the flight attendants to hang the garment bag in a closet on the plane. Otherwise, you can try to lay the garment bag flat on top the your carry on luggage in the overhead bins.|||Nowadays most motels and hotels provide an iron in the guest rooms. That said, the safest bet is to bring and wear something wrinkle proof. Anyways, you should lay your suit down first unfolded, then one by one you put other clothes on top all unfolded until you have a heap thick enough so when you roll up all the clothes together, your suit is not folded but is shaped like a cylinder.

No comments:

Post a Comment