Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do I get on a plane without having panic attacks?

I have a fear of flying even though I like to travel and visit new places but I'm sick of having panic attacks every time I get on a plane. I know your more likely to get killed in a car than on a plane but it doesn't help my fear. How can I overcome it?





BQ: How can you make the time go fast on a long flight?


BQ2: How can you prevent getting air sick or get a head ache on a plane?|||Get yourself a prescription for a muscle relaxer, such as Flexoril. you'll have a wonderful flight.|||Drink a double Bloody Mary before getting on the plane. If it's an early morning flight, who cares? At least you've had your tomato juice. It will help you deal with your ride.|||Take a nap or see http://howtoendapanicattack.com

No comments:

Post a Comment