Friday, September 9, 2011

How can I buy plane tickets a year in advance?

There is a conference that I know I want to attend a year from now. I wanted to reserve plane tickets as early as possible to get a good rate and the tickets that I want. Is there a way to procure plane tickets this far in advance? All the flight search engines I have tried do not sell tickets that far in advance. Thanks.|||Plane tickets can only be bought 330 - 360 days in advance, this varies from airline to airline .


Charter flights cannot be booked so far in advance, as they operate with summer and winter timetables, and sometimes they are loaded only 6 months in advance.





Have a nice day


K.|||u cant buy any ticket in 1year in advance|||You can call the airline, but most airlines change their flight schedules every 3 to 6 months. So difficult to book a flight, only to have it canceled due to schedule change.


Also, don't be fooled into thinking that the earlier you book, the better fair you get. Airlines realize that people who book far in advance, are in need of the ticket. Fares are fickle, but I usually see them drop at the 60 to 90 day mark. Then depending on availability - drop again at 30 days. Usually go up at 21 days, and again at 14 days.


But I have also seen them drop at 7 days if there are lots of seats left.


Good luck.|||I think is not possible, all reservations systems can book only 330 days in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment