Friday, September 9, 2011

What would you do if your plane was hijacked, and you had access to a weapon?

If you were on a plane and suddenly people stand up at the same time, kill the hidden flight marshal, and say that you're being hijacked, would you fight back? What if they had guns? Would you take the marshal's gun and fight back Rambo-style? Would you somehow rally the other passengers to fight back? Would you just follow the hijackers' instructions even considering that they might crash the plane into something? What would you do in this dreary situation? Do you have combat or pilot training? I don't mean to offend anybody with this hypothetical question.|||life is strong


I think after 9/11 almost everybody would fight to save his life


I sure would, but I'd probably try alone rather then trying to trust somebody who might prove stupid...|||I would fight back if I could.|||You have to play the time right. If you tip your hand too early, you could be taken out of the equation.|||I WOULD USE THE WEAPON|||If I could get the gun without the hi-jackers knowledge, I would assess the situation and then do what seemed best. If they knew I had it, I would just try to take as many down as I could, right away. I'm very good and very fast with a handgun, as compared with most folks, but the odds would be bad in either case. I could only hope to take enough hi-jackers down that other passengers could finish the job. Explosive decompression, by the way, is not the catastrophic event that some folks seem to think it is. It takes a hell of a lot more than a pistol or rifle bullet to bring down a plane, unless the bullet goes into the pilot and co-pilot.|||I would hand the weapon to someone who knows how to use them.|||Dont say that


lol


im 13 and im flyin' by myself monday


but if that happened i would jump out of the plane when i knew where water was|||You watch too many Stallone movies.


"Let's roll!"|||I will wait a while as to get the right moment to attack them, but definitely attack them.|||First thing i ould do is clean the poop out of my pants.


Then hope that al gore was on the plane so that he could use his quick realistic wit to talk the hijackers to change their lifes, and become buddhist monks

No comments:

Post a Comment