Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What do you wear to be comfortable on a plane?

I've taken planes many many time sin the past, but the flights have always been no more than 4 hours. Also, Ive never flown during summer, only for winter vacations. Next week I'll be leaving for Europe, which means 7 to 8 hours in the plane.





What shoes should I wear to be comfortable aboard the plane? And are shorts/capris okay? Or should I go for jogging pants like I've been told?





THank you!|||What ever you are comfortable in. Its hard to say. If you wear the jogging pants, can you take them off if it gets hot? If you wear the shorts, you could use a blanket if you get cold.


For shoes, I would go with tennis shoes, or something you can run/walk in for a long time. I also take off my shoes when i am flying....so if you do that, wear something you can put on even if your feet are swollen. One time i couldn't get my shoes on after flying after many hours due to the swollen.|||I allways wear baggyish clothes, jeans are really uncomfortable, but think about where you're going aswell and what time you get there, if it's gona be hot then wear shorts or 3/4 lengths, if it's gona be cold then wear baggy trousers.

No comments:

Post a Comment