Friday, September 9, 2011

Plane???________?

can i use stuff to listen to music such as [ I-pod Touch, MP3 players etc... ]


is there any other thing i can use ???


thanks





NOTE: It is a 12hrs flight :(|||You can bring whatever electronic thing you want. Tommorrow I am flying 16 hours, so I would be pretty mad if I couldnt bring my ipod. lol.. you can bring a PSP, DS light, game boy, whatever, lol..|||You can use electronic devices as long as they don't transmit a signal. Use won't be permitted during take-off and landing though.





Good luck!|||Yes, but not during take off or landing. The cabin staff will advise when.





On a flight of that length you might want to take a portable DVD player. Share your favourite with the person sitting next to you, so bring a spare set of earphones.





Ian M.|||YES! I can't fly without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment