Friday, September 9, 2011

Plane......?

i'm going on a plane for the frist time 2morrow?


is it scary cuz all my cuzins are telling me it is.


any advice? please help :]]|||I have been a flight attendant for 15 years now, and rest assured I've had no accidents whatsoever during that time!


Actually, flying is so much safer than driving.....





The technology is amazing, and there are hundreds of airline and airport workers making sure that you'll have a safe and pleasant flight, from engineers to ramp agents, to security and pilots and cabin crew, which are all trained to the highest standards, at least in the Western world.





My advice is that you should remain calm and rested, and should you be feeling uncomfortable, just tell the flight attendant about it.... I'm sure she/he'll make sure you're well looked after and will probably be able to answer any of your questions.





Hope you have a nice flight! Come back here and tell us about your experience!|||its not scary.


you might feel a bit of a rush in the beginning and at the end. just relax.|||It's so not scary, infact, quite fun!





The chance of a crash is 1 in 100,000,000.|||omg im scared too im leaving friday and im going to visit my grandparents and im flying all by my self im soo freaked out but my parents said they will walk me to were u get on the plane. I no how you feel!!! this will be my first time by myself im just scared!! but im feeling a little better because i no my family will be RIGHT there to drop me of and pick me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment