Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How much would a plane ticket from the USA to Japan typically cost?

I heard that a hologram of Hatsune Miku was singing live in Japan. I'd kill to see her in concert over the summer, plus I'm planning on studying abroad in Japan when I'm older.


Oh and is it true that everyone will freak out if you say "terrorist" on a plane?|||Average cost is about ~$1,000 for both ways, depending on what state you fly from, when you fly, and your final destination in Japan. Tickets are slightly cheaper this year because of the earthquake so there are fewer people visiting Japan.

But you should know that Hatsune Miku is going to the US this July. For Anime Expo in California or something, I think.

Yelling "terrorist" on a plane is equivalent to yelling "fire" in a crowded theater. In that it will create panic and is actually against the law to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment